What is an SSL certificate? Did you know since July 2018, Google Chrome and other browsers marked all websites without a secure connection as “Not Secure,”. Consequently, this could cost your website visitors and customers.
An SSL certificate creates an encrypted connection between your website and your visitors’ web browser. This enables the transmission of private information without the problems of eavesdropping, data tampering and message forgery.
Your website search engines will mark your website as secure using either a green padlock icon or HTTPS URL with your SSL Certificate.
• Secure credit card transactions, emails data transfer and logins for customers.
• Protect your online shopping transactions from fraudsters
• Safeguard your website information to help keep it safe.
• Improve your site’s trustworthiness and gain visitors’ trust.
• Amplify your website position on Google search engine ranking. There shall be high chances of appearing on the first page depending on the keywords used.
Secure your website connection today by subscribing to an SSL package charged yearly.
If you do not currently have one, you can order here