Sales Force Manager (O-CRM)
Most organizations are often looking for ways to empower their sales force team. How can O-CRM enable your organization to do this? This is the question we seek to answer always as we re-engineer the CRM year after year.
Let us first consider the problems that most Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) face today within their customer facing departments i.e. Sales, Marketing :
- Data loss especially when sales staff leaves the organization
- Poor Management of sales staff in the field as reports are scattered
- Rigid systems only accessible in the office Lost call-logs of incoming calls of interested clients
- Poor invoice, quotation and LPO tracking
- Wrong quotations/Invoices being sent by the sales team to clients causing this duty be assigned to one or two people.
- Frequent price changes not automated.
- Loss of sales data
- Poor tracking of emails sent to clients
- Feedback tracking from the sales team e.g. client meeting feedback
- Manual sales commission computation leading to sales commission disputes
- Managing Cash Flow
- Lack of communication between departments
- Scattered client information i.e. quotations, invoices, contracts, manuals etc. in different locations.
- Lengthy document search process in manual files or soft copy folders
- Inability to track customer complaints, incoming and outgoing calls etc.
Our O-CRM software tool assists many companies to achieve more out of available resources. It will certainly optimize your business process. As part of our Business Management Systems suit, O-CRM has the ability to be hosted online or on local server. You can also sign up for a monthly package PAYG starting from Ksh 1,999 This is inclusive of:
- Hosting Support
- 30 GB Disk Space
- Invoice, quotation, LPO logo customization
- Dash board customization
- Report customization
- System administrator support
- Reports generator
- Customers’ records
- Sales details i.e.